- How can we order Pay Per Views?
- Does the $200 early cancellation fee apply to public viewing customers who have disconnected under a year?
- Can I subscribe to the same programming for my business that I have at home?
- How do I find out if my apartment building has been wired with Shaw Direct?
- What are the installation costs?
- Can I have a PPV service for my hospitality establishment?
Pay per views events like Hockey, WWE, UFC, boxing and soccer can only be ordered if you have a liquor license. All orders must be approved by the event provider and are processed by the Shaw Direct Commercial Team.
Does the $200 early cancellation fee apply to public viewing customers who have disconnected under a year?
Yes. The $200 early disconnection fee applies to any new public viewing accounts that have purchased brand new equipment.
No. Shaw Direct has designated programming packages available for your business.
Phone our call center at 1.866.782.7345.
Since every structure is different, it is often difficult for us to give an estimated installation cost without seeing or knowing all parameters of the establishment. We would need to have an installer contact you or visit your business to get a clearer picture of the structure. Please call us at 1.866.782.7345 for an installer referral.
Shaw Direct does not have any PPV viewing service available for individual rooms. Other compatible companies offer this service. Please call us at 1.866.782.7345 for more information.