The first time your receiver is turned on, you'll be asked to go through a short initial setup process. This setup feature will optimize the receiver settings based on your TV type. On-screen and Guide preferences can be changed at any time by pressing "OPTIONS" on your remote and then selecting "Preferences".
- Select whether you would like your on-screen menus in English or French
- This will not affect the language of TV programs
- Select the type of TV your receiver is connected to:
- SDTV (CRT) will have the largest on-screen text, 6 rows of Guide data, with no channel logos displayed in your Guide
- HDTV Small will have medium text, 6 rows of Guide data and channel logos in your Guide
- HDTV Large will have small text, 8 rows of Guide data and channel logos in your Guide
Note: HDTV Large displays the most information within the Guide view, but the text will be smaller to offer the additional information.