Your receiver requires a connection from the satellite dish, and a connection to the TV. Follow these steps to connect your receiver:
- Connect the coax cables from your satellite dish to the SAT IN port on your receiver, making sure the connection is secure.
- Note, HDPVRs require 2 coax cable connections from your dish
- Connect the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your receiver and the HDMI port on your TV.
- You may also use the provided RCA or component cables, but HDMI is recommended for the best picture quality and sound.
- Ensure your TV is set to the same input that you connected the cable to (for example, HDMI1 versus HDMI2).
- Connect the power cord to the receiver and an electrical outlet, wait one minute.
- You will now see an on-screen message that says "You are not currently subscribed to this channel".
Note: If you see a message that says "Receiver has lost satellite signal", verify your connection to the SAT IN port before continuing.