October 1 - November 30, 2018
- Customers will be notified of a price adjustment to Crave or TMN based on their current TV subscription through their monthly invoice.
November 1. 2018
- The Movie Network (TMN) becomes Crave + Movies + HBO
- Existing TMN subscribers will automatically receive access to Crave.
- Note: It may take a few days to receive access to all of the new content
- For customers who subscribe to both TMN and Crave, Crave will become part of the Crave + Movies + HBO (fortmerly TMN) product and Crave will automatically be removed from their account.
- It is important to note that any subscriptions to Crave that are not through Shaw Direct will not be cancelled automatically.
- Crave (formerly CraveTV) subscribers will continue to enjoy access to the same content they receive today
- Crave VOD content will become available through the set-top box for all subscribed Direct customers
- All content will continue to be available on demand on FreeRange TV.
- The TMN Go app, TMNGO.ca, CraveTV.ca, and themovienetwork.ca are no longer available. Subscribers can visit Crave.ca and download the Crave app to access all content.
- Note: Customers who already have the Crave app downloaded may need to update it, if their settings do not allow for automatic app updates
December 1, 2018
- Rate adjustment take effect for applicable subscribers as noted in their previous month's invoice.