Your receiver requires a connection from the satellite dish and a connection to the TV. Follow these steps to connect your receiver:
- Connect the coaxial cables from your satellite dish to the SAT IN port on your receiver, making sure that the connection is secure.
- Note: HDPVRs require two coaxial cable connections from your dish.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your receiver and the HDMI port on your TV.
- You may also use RCA cables if your TV does not support HD.
- Ensure that your TV is set to the same input to which you connected the cable (for example, HDMI1 versus HDMI2).
- Connect the power cable to the receiver and an electrical outlet, and wait one minute.
- Follow the on-screen set-up prompts. Once you see an on-screen message that says "Signal Found" you are ready to activate.
Note: If you see a message that says "Receiver has lost satellite signal", verify your connection to the SAT IN port before continuing.