|Recording Scheduled||Guide||This is an episode which meets your recording event criteria and is currently scheduled to be recorded|
|Recording in Progress||Guide||This is an episode which is currently being recorded. You can watch it from the beginning in your PVR List|
This is an episode which meets your recording event criteria but is not scheduled to be recorded because it is a duplicate episode which has already been recorded or is already scheduled to be recorded at a different time
- HBO HD E typically airs new episodes at 9:00pm ET. HBO HD W airs the same new episode at 12:00am ET.The 12AM airing will be marked as a duplicate, since it was already recorded at 9PM
This is an episode which meets your recording event criteria but cannot be recorded due to a conflict. You can use the Upcoming Air Dates screen to try to find a different airing to record or PVR Upcoming to cancel one of the conflicting events. You can also raise the priority of the conflicted program in PVR Options or broaden the "Channels" parameter to ensure it is recorded
- "Family Guy" airs at 9:00pm ET on Fox E HD. It is set to record with Priority 1.
- "Desperate Housewives" airs at 9:00pm ET on ABC E HD. It is set to record with Priority 2.
- "True Blood" airs at 9:00pm ET on HBO HD E. It is set to record with Priority 3. It will NOT be recorded, as it conflicts with 2 higher priority programs.
- To ensure it is recorded, you could:
- Use "View upcoming air dates" and schedule an impulse recording on HBO HD W at 12AM.
- Raise the priority, so it gets recorded instead of one of the other two programs
- Change the "Channels" parameter in PVR/Options to "HD only" so it will always automatically be recorded on HBO HD W in the event of a conflict
This program is incomplete and we are trying to re-record it.
- This indicates a program which was not completely recorded. It is currently scheduled to be recorded in the next available slot.
|No Icon||Not Scheduled||Guide|
This is an episode which does not meet your recording event criteria. It will not be recorded
- An SD broadcast when PVR/Options specify "Channels: HD only"
- A rerun when PVR/Options specify "Recurrence: New episodes"
With your HD Guide, the information pages for a program with one of the above icons will clearly indicate when a recording is scheduled or why it was not scheduled. Example: