The master volume feature allows you to program "VOL +/-" to always control one device, even while the remote is in another mode. When disabled, volume is controlled based on what mode is selected (TV or AUX).
Note: The master volume feature is on by default, as soon as your TV code is programmed as outlined above. Before proceeding to the next steps, ensure your TV code is programmed.
To enable master volume:
- Press and hold SAT button until the others (TV and AUX) flash at least three times.
- Press 9-9-3. SAT button should blink twice.
- Press the device key (TV or AUX button) you would like to lock volume to, which should then also blink twice.
To disable master volume:
- Press and hold the device key (SAT, TV, or AUX button) you wish to unlock (until the mode buttons flash at least three times).
- Press 9-9-3. The button should blink twice.
- Press VOL-. The button should blink four times.