Shaw Direct payment methods
ContentsPre-authorized payments Credit card payments Through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system Through your bank Western Union quick collect Cheque or money order
OverviewThere are a variety of ways you can pay your Shaw Direct bill. Please see the following information for a breakdown of the accepted payment methods:
Credit card payments
You can make a one-time credit card payment by logging in to My Shaw Direct.
- Once signed in, click My Bills on the left.
- In the Account Overview section, click Make a payment.
Shaw Direct accepts the following credit cards:
- Visa Debit
- American express (gift cards excluded)
- Most pre-paid credit cards (online only pre-paid credit cards are not accepted)
Through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
Payments made through our IVR system will be posted to your account within one business day.
- Call us at 1-888-554-7827
- Follows the prompts to make a payment.
- Choose 1 for Shaw Direct account, then choose 2 for Account Inquiries.
Through your bank
Payments can be made to us through online banking, telephone banking, or in person at your branch. Bank payments can take up to five business days to be posted on your account.
For online or telephone banking, the payee should be listed as "Shaw Direct" or "Shaw Direct Communications Inc.".
Western Union quick collect
Cheque or money order
Please mail your cheque or money order to:
PO BOX 2530 STN M
Calgary AB T2P 0C2
Please note it takes around 10 business days to process this method of payment.