How to use the Shaw Direct Bluecurve TV App on Amazon Fire TV
OverviewThe Shaw Direct BlueCurve TV app is available on Amazon Fire TV devices and Fire Tablets, including the same great features you get with the BlueCurve TV mobile app. This article explains how to install and access the BlueCurve TV app on your Fire TV device.
To use the BlueCurve TV app on Fire TV, you must have a Shaw Direct subscription and an Amazon Fire TV branded streaming device.
- Supported Fire TV devices include Smart TVs running Fire OS 5 and above, and Fire Tablets.
- Requires a Shaw ID to log in to the app on Fire TV.
How to access
Watching BlueCurve TV from your Fire TV device can be done in a few easy steps. Follow the guide below to install and login to the BlueCurve TV app on Fire TV.
Install the app
- Select Apps from the main menu on Fire TV.
- Navigate through Featured or Categories to find the Shaw BlueCurve TV app.
- Select Get or Download to install the BlueCurve TV app. The BlueCurve TV app will download and install on your Fire TV device.
Activate and login
- Launch the BlueCurve TV app from your Fire TV home screen.
- Select Get Started. A 6-digit accesscode will pop up with instructions on how to activate your account and login.
The code above is an example—use the code shown on your FireTV device.
- In a web browser, go to activate.shaw.ca.
- Login with your Shaw ID email and password.
- Enter the 6-digit code shown on your TV or tablet and click Activate.
- You're all set to watch BlueCurve TV on your Fire TV device!
Using the app
You can navigate the BlueCurve TV app on Fire TV the same way you would on your mobile device or computer, and it includes most of the same features.
See our BlueCurve TV app help articles to learn more.
Note: The BlueCurve TV app on Fire TV does not support Download-to-go or in-app purchases.
If you're having trouble launching or logging in to the app, be sure you've followed the installation steps above and that you're using a valid Shaw ID to log in.
For technical issues or help with using Amazon Fire TV, please visit Fire TV Support.