How to: Return Shaw Direct Equipment
ContentsWhat equipment should be returned? How to return Shaw Direct equipment via Canada Post Recycling Equipment
OverviewThere are some instances when you may need to return your Shaw Direct equipment. If you need to return Shaw Direct equipment, you can do it via Canada Post.
What equipment should be returned?
- Check the model number at the bottom left of the set-top boxes in your home.
- Only HDDSR 800 and HDPVR 830 set-top boxes should be returned to Shaw Direct.
- All other models can be recycled. This includes HDDSR 600, HDDSR 605, and HDPVR 630 models.
- All defective accessories can be recycled. For example: remote controls, old cables, tri-pod, etc.
How to return Shaw Direct equipment via Canada Post
To return your equipment via Canada Post:
- Package the equipment securely in a box.
- Note down the policy number: PR365917
- Drop off the parcel at any post office; provide the policy number.
- Confirm with Canada Post the return address is:
3-2480 MEADOWVALE BLVD
MISSISSAUGA ON L5N8M6
- Canada Post will take care of the rest.
There are some legacy pieces of Shaw Direct equipment that do not need to be returned to us. To recycle equipment that should not be returned to Shaw Direct, visit epra.ca to find a local drop off location. Recycling old equipment help keep materials in manufacturing supply and out of landfills.