How to Order Shaw Direct Equipment
OverviewYou can easily order any Set-top box online! Just process an online order here and follow the steps below.
Before you get started
Do not complete an online order if:
- You have six (6) active Set-top boxes on your account. We cannot activate more than six Set-top boxes.
- You can rent an HD PVR for $12.99/ Month and HD Set-top box for $5.99/month.
- You would require installation. Please contact us instead.
- You need a multiswitch. It may be required if you need more than 4 lines running from your dish; please contact us instead.
- You have an overdue balance; please ensure you are fully paid before submitting an order.
- You want to return hardware; click here for more details.
Looking equipment for your RV? Find a dealer near you by calling 1-800-288-8094. Note: This will connect you to Winegard, a trusted brand in the RV connectivity space. (Winegard is not affiliated with Shaw Direct).
How to order equipment online
- Go to https://www.shawdirect.ca/english/equipment/
- Click on Order now on the Set-top box you would like to order.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 if you want to add more.
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- You should be in the Contact Information tab.
- Fill out the form with your details.
- If your mailing address is different than your service address, uncheck the Delivery Address box and manually enter it.
- You can also leave us a note about your order in the Additional information section.
- Once you are done, click Proceed to Checkout.
- Review your order and contact information. Click Submit Order.
- Your order will be processed in 24-48 hours.
- We will send you a confirmation email, including a reference number.
- Once we processed your order, we will send another email.
- We ship orders via Canada post. Shipping time frame is 5-10 business days. If you have not received it after 10 business days, please contact us.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak,customers should anticipate delays. Canada Post has implemented importantsafety measures, including physical distancing, which means it might take longerto process heavy parcel volumes.