How to Order Shaw Direct Equipment
OverviewYou can easily order any receiver online! Just process an online order here and follow the steps below.
Before you get started
Do not complete an online order if:
- You have six (6) active receivers on your account. We cannot activate more than six receivers.
- If you want to purchase a receiver, please contact us
- You can rent a HD PVR for $12.99/ Month and HD Receiver for $5.99/month.
- You would require installation. Please contact us instead.
- You need a multiswitch. It may be required if you need more than 4 lines running from your dish; please contact us instead.
- You have an overdue balance; please ensure you are fully paid before submitting an order.
- You want to return hardware; click here for more details.
Looking equipment for your RV? Find a dealer near you by calling 1-800-288-8094. Note: This will connect you to Winegard, a trusted brand in the RV connectivity space. (Winegard is not affiliated with Shaw Direct).
How to order equipment online
- Go to https://www.shawdirect.ca/english/equipment/
- Click on Order now on the receiver you would like to order.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 if you want to add more.
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- You should be in the Contact Information tab.
- Fill out the form with your details.
- If your mailing address is different than your service address, uncheck the Delivery Address box and manually enter it.
- You can also leave us a note about your order in the Additional information section.
- Once you are done, click Proceed to Checkout.
- Review your order and contact information. Click Submit Order.
- Your order will be processed in 24-48 hours.
- We will send you a confirmation email, including a reference number.
- Once we processed your order, we will send another email.
- We ship orders via Canada post. Shipping time frame is 5-10 business days. If you have not received it after 10 business days, please contact us.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak,customers should anticipate delays. Canada Post has implemented importantsafety measures, including physical distancing, which means it might take longerto process heavy parcel volumes.