News Forum HD Channel being added to Shaw Direct Channel Lineup
ContentsNews Forum HD now part of the Shaw Direct Channel Lineup What is News Forum HD? News Forum Channel FAQs For more Information
OverviewA new News Forum HD Channel being added to Shaw Direct channel lineup in May. Learn more about the News Forum HD and how you can access the channel as a Shaw Direct customer.
News Forum HD now part of the Shaw Direct Channel Lineup
- On May 16, 2023, we’re making changes to our Shaw Direct channel lineup. The News Forum HD will be launched on channel 253 in free preview, APTN East HD will move from channel 253 to 266 and The Frame HD will be temporarily removed with an expected return date later in 2023.
What is News Forum HD?
- The News Forum is a Canadian National News Broadcaster focusing on domestic and international news and analysis.
- The News Forum values the inclusion of multiple voices and viewpoints. We believe that information must be presented with integrity, and in a manner that is helpful to Canadians when forming their own opinions.
- Starting in May, the News Forum HD channel will be launched on Channel 253 in a free preview, and APTN East HD will move from channel 253 to 266.
News Forum Channel FAQs
Here is some additional information about the News Forum channel coming to Shaw Direct:
What channel is News Forum on?
Shaw Direct customers can view the News Forum channel on channel 253 in free preview, APTN East HD will move from channel 253 to 266 and The Frame HD will be temporarily removed with an expected return date later in 2023. Visit our numerical list of Shaw Direct channels to find a list of the existing Shaw Direct channel lineup.
How do I subscribe to News Forum HD channel?
You can subscribe to News Forum HD by visiting https://www.shawdirect.ca/english/programming/channels/ or contacting us by telephone @ 1-888-554-7827.
Is the News Forum channel free?
Shaw Direct is offering the News Forum channel in free preview over on channel 253. Shaw Direct customers can subscribe to the News Forum channel by visiting our TV packages https://www.shawdirect.ca/english/packages/english and customizing your plan.
How can I access my Shaw Direct channel lineup?
You can now View, Download or Print your customized Shaw Direct channel line-up by logging into My Shaw Direct or you can visit our support article for step-by-step directions on how to access your Shaw Direct Channel Lineup.
For more Information
- For residential services – shawdirect.ca/chat
- For bulk services – 1-855-874-6957 (available Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM or by email at MASatSupport@shawdirect.ca (available anytime)
- For business services - 1-877-742-9249