Your receiver needs to be connected to the satellite dish and to the TV. Make sure to locate the coaxial cables coming from the satellite dish in the room where you are connecting and activating the receiver first.
- Connect the coaxial cables from your satellite dish to the SAT IN port on your receiver, making sure that the connection is secure.
- Note: HDPVRs require two coaxial cable connections from your dish.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your receiver and the HDMI port on your TV.
- You may also use RCA, component, or composite cables if your TV does not support HD.
- Ensure that your TV is set to the same input to which you connected the cable; for example, HDMI1 versus HDMI2.
- Connect the power cable to the receiver and an electrical outlet and wait one minute.
- Turn on your receiver.
- You are now ready to activate your receiver. To do so, follow the instructions below.