Your receiver requires a connection to the satellite dish and a connection to the TV. Follow these steps to connect your satellite receiver:
- Connect the coaxial cables from your satellite dish to the SAT IN port on your receiver, making sure that the connection is secure.
- Note: HDPVRs require two coaxial cable connections from your dish.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your receiver and the HDMI port on your TV.
- You may also use RCA cables if your TV does not support HD.
- Ensure that your TV is set to the same input to which you connected the cable; for example, HDMI1 versus HDMI2.
- Connect the power cable to the receiver and an electrical outlet and wait one minute.
- Follow the on-screen setup prompts. Once you see an on-screen message that says "Signal Found", your satellite receiver is ready to activate.
If you see a message that says "Receiver has lost satellite signal", verify your connection to the SAT IN port before continuing.