Had your Shaw Direct services turned back on? Back at the cabin for the first time this year? If your services were turned back on and you see either “Your authorization has expired” or “A subscription is required” on your TV screen, you will need to refresh your receiver.
- Click here to login to My Shaw Direct.
- On the left side-bar, click TV.
- Locate the "Refresh TV Receiver" box on the screen.
- Click the Refresh Receiver button.
- A confirmation box will appear with follow-up instructions if needed.
- Call 1-888-554-7827.
- Press 1 for English.
- Press 1 for Shaw Direct Satellite Services.
- Follow the prompt and enter the number associated with your account.
- Press 5 to refresh your receivers.
- As this is a hidden feature, you won't hear it mentioned.